Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Updates!

As bad as living is right now, i think i caught a glimpse of a shiny rainbow off in the distance; that or its an on coming truck catching a color prism off a tar stained oily road surface. My over time will be ending as of Wednesday and life should return to normal. Afterward I have a few things planned.

First and foremost I will get back to blogging at least three times a week. On Thursday you can expect to see a review of the Last Airbender. M. Night has scorned me in the past and left cinematic celluloid that is almost as disturbing as watching a cow rapist finishing off the last rounds of his night shift. Still, I have my fingers crossed with this one.

I've also been spending what little free time I do have playing a free online game called Dungeon Fighter Online. Its interesting, if not a little repetitive, but then again what decent online game isn't? I intend on writing up a review to kick off a series of game critiques to compliment my oh-so clever and gut busting movie articles. Hopefully writing something on a game will give me the inspiration to finally finish that blog series on rpgs that I've been promising for two weeks now.

Friday just so happens to be payday as well and I'll be going balls deep into some comic shopping. More comic based blog entries need to appear here. Expect something on the new X-men Second Coming.

Oh, I'll also get back to the webcomic! Remind me to post some links of artwork while I'm getting things finely tuned for the big launch event. I'll have lots of booth babes and Barren Jagger

Til next time; float like a float bot, sting like an auto-mated stinging machine.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear your overtime is coming to an end. Overtime sucks big time. I much prefer having my time off thank you very much. I am currently watching the Airbender series and I love it. I'm on the last four DVDs, Book 3 volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4! I'll be finished with them just before the move comes out. I was sad during the episodes when Appa was kidnapped by the desert people. I thought Zuko was going to help but he sided with his evil sister Azula and Aang was wounded. I still feel that Zuko will come over to their side. Just a feeling. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I love Uncle Iroh! All he wants is to drink tea! :)

    ReplyDelete