Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crisis Averted

Praise be to science! Alright, I managed to clean up the website a bit and its now functional; a little bland, but functional none the less. At this point and time I'm about as ready to go as a handicapped man in a broken down motorized wheelchair sitting next to a rickety octopus ride with an elephant tethered to one end.

Site is now ready on my end (again), so I just have to wait for hosting; in the meantime I'll get back to designing actual content. Over the next month or so with my free time I will also be polishing up the finer details of the web page's layout so that it doesn't look so garish. Until then: eat well, have a laugh or two, and remember to wash your unmentionables.

1 comment:

  1. So when is hosting going to get their act together? I really want to see your website and what you've put up! On pins and needles!

    ReplyDelete