Monday, June 7, 2010

RPG Blog Update

The First blog in a long series on RPGs will be posted this Wednesday. I apologize for the delay, I was hoping to get this thing written up by today but I've been occupied with another equally important thing. This "thing" is a webcomic I hope to get up and running here in a few weeks. I've had this idea for a comic for ages now, but never got around to doing anything with it. Now the ball is rolling on the project, I payed all my fees to get the domain and webhosting and I'm finalizing some materials for the page as I write this article. So yeah, keep your eyes on the horizon for that little project as well.

That's it for now. Before I go I suppose I can give you a brief summary of the Wednesday blog. The focus will be on the very first RPGs I ever played and how they stand up today. Look forward to a lot of bitterness in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment