Thursday, July 1, 2010

Updates

Overtime is finished and today was the first day I had off. Kinda nice to sit at home and do nothing, but alas I must get back to some productivity.

Saw Last Airbender the other night, currently writing my review which will be posted either late tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon. If you're unwilling to wait I can provide you with the abridged version; it blows. Seriously, I had my doubts with M Night Shamalama dingdong behind the director's chair but even he has managed to step off the beaten path and gone done kooky lane with this one. So if you're the type to gather pleasure from negative rants and reviews then boy do I have a treat for you.

On a side note, Cataclysm beta is now open and I'm hoping for an invite. I'll keep you all informed and post information if I get in since the NDA was raised.

Bought a ton of new comics as well. Once I get around to posting the Last Airbender and a quick game review I'll do a write-up on my thoughts on Brightest Day and Second Coming. So far so decent.

Also, I'll try to post some artwork that is being developed for the comic since the site is still in limbo. Probably show a few character/environmental sketches. If I have the time I may even post a frame or two from one of the pages to whet the appetite. Hell, if I'm really feeling froggy I may even show some progression images that detail sketch, pencil, ink, touch-up, and colors - that's a big IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment