Friday, June 18, 2010

You Gotta Be F*ing Kidding Me

I'm quoting Kurt Russel from The Thing for a reason. Life is about to suck.

I know that I've been promising a lot lately, and things have been trickling in at the pace of a snail racing across a field of molasses, but production on all my work is about to grind to a screeching halt. Mandatory overtime is on the horizon and it looks like my company is demanding that everyone put in about 50 hours per week. As a result I won't have any free time to work on things like my website or this blog since I'll be using all my spare time looking for a new job.

There will still be updates on the blog, but nothing huge. As for the website, it won't be going live until sometime in July (if I'm lucky). Hopefully something comes up, because this really isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment