Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Lied

A week ago when my overtime was finished I promised to get back to work but just like Arnold in Commando, I lied. Yeah I've been slumming it for the past 9 days and haven't accomplished a whole lot. I do have some good news though, last night I finally started drawing again. Nothing note-worthy, just a sketch, but at least I put something on paper.

As for my blog schedule I'll have my Red Dead Redemption review posted tomorrow night before midnight after I get done watching the new Predators movie. Expect to see my review for Predators on Monday morning. Before the movie I might also pick up Dragon Quest 9 for the DS. Been hearing great things about it and I'm all about the classic old school turn-based RPG so I'm stoked. I'll have a review for it on Wednesday. On Friday I will post my first images from my comic since I've been promising it for so long.

That's about all I have to say for the moment. Even though I convinced myself not to write as much, I think I'll be doing small posts like this on a semi-regular basis. Hard to say. Keep reading to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment