Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time to Get Back on Track

October took a lot out of me, between my caddywhompus daily schedule and the strain of Monster A-Go-Go, I feel nearly burned out. For that reason I have decided to take a few days off from writing on my blog. Vacation time is now over though and I will get back to posting some articles very soon.

Unlike the very decided October session, November will have no central theme so the articles posted will be somewhat random as I settle back into the original mold of the Feudal Cactus column. There's a lot of things that I need to get done this month before December hits, I've been promising several articles for months now and I need to finish them before I get stuck in the quagmire of holiday themed articles that I have steadied in my cross-hair.

That's all there is to say for now. Point of this post was to tell you all that my break time is over. I'll be flagellating myself back into my work so expect some pretty interesting things over the next few weeks. Until then, stay prickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment