Friday, October 29, 2010

October Comes to a Close

Monster A-Go-Go was sort of a weird little experiment that I jumped into without a whole lot of thought or direction. I originally wanted to just talk about monsters that I thought were particularly cool and interesting, but the more I pondered on the subject, the more I realized I wasn't going to be able to chat about all my favorites. To make things even more stressful, after a few entries I regretted not having some sort of order to this whole mess. If Captain Hindsight were here I'm sure he would have told me to order them in some chronological manner or focus on genres and market recognition. Sadly, this year was not the case.

Luckily I intend on living another 12 months, so you can bet your last nickel that I'll be opening Pandoras box in October 2011 to try my hands on this thing once more. There will be better structure and probably more thorough critiques and analysis' of each monster. Considering how many creature didn't make this years cut I can guarantee an awesome presentation for next year.

By now you've probably noticed that there are still three days left in October and before you ask, yes, there will be one more Monster A-Go-Go. The final one will be a special treat. What is it? Can't tell you, but I hope it will put a smile on a few people's faces. Until then you'll just have to pass the time chewing on some candy corn and listening to your favorite haunted house records in the dark.

Have a great Halloween and thanks for reading my blog all this month. October 2010 has had the most postings my blog has seen yet. I'll have to remember to set aside time to make a monthly theme for my blog in the future. Christmas seems like an ideal season, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment