Friday, September 3, 2010

What's Up?

Things are starting to wrap up with the "Breath of Fire 3" blog and I've been thinking about my future posts. Every now and then I like to do some thinkin'. Makes me feel smart. Going to post some final thoughts on "Brightest Day" - you remember - that comic I talked about a month ago? How could you possibly forget it? Sheesh, some people, I tell ya. Also going to be starting a new series called "Play This!" to compliment my "Fashionably Late Reviews" and "Favorite Fights".

Speaking of my favorite fights, I have an idea for a new one, so I guess huzzahs are in order. I'll also be applying "Fashionably Late Reviews" to things outside of movies. Going to try my hands at making a "Fashionably Late" review of a video game.

Why wasn't "Breath of Fire 3" listed under FL reviews you may ask? Well, I don't consider that a review so much as a complete adoration of something from my past. As a matter of fact its that brainwashed cultist worship for old titles that is making me start the new "Play This!" segment.

So that's all the lunacy you can look forward within the next week or so. Good to catch up with you. Say hi to you mother for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment