Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Update

Feudal Cactus here, just informing any readers out there that I will not be making many updates this weekend. As a matter of fact, this will probably be my only update until Monday or Tuesday. This may come as a surprise to several of you out there but I actually do have a life and like to get out every now and then.

Speaking of updates I also want to go over the future of this blog really quick. Don't worry, similar to the sodomy you received before entering that fraternity, this will only take about a minute of your time. Last week I feel as though I stretched myself a little thin. I was writing too many blogs and not spending enough time editing each individual one; the quality suffered for it. There are a few I was not satisfied with and so I elected that I would post blogs less frequently in the future by committing more time to each entry. A quality over quantity sort of thing, ya know?

About now you should all be huddled into a sobbing mass in the corner of your room, but fear not! This does not mean that the posts will stop entirely, just expect there to only be about 3-4 postings a week. I assure you this is a great idea, and you will be thankful for it when you get done with one of my posts and find yourself scratching your head in disbelief that you are in fact still alive and not being subjected to some kind of personal hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment