Monday, February 7, 2011

Obligatory Movie Awards Guestimations (Not to Mention Gesticulation, Which You Unfortunately Can't See)

2010 has long since past but the fetid odor of its corpse still lingers in the upholstery of pop-culture (I apologize for that metaphor). Since I tend to make a big deal about movies on this blog page I decided to throw my hat into the game and spend the next week talking about the best movies from last year as well as my thoughts on this years Oscar contenders. If you don't like reading about movie ceremonies or don't give a flying frigate about the "art" of film making, then please take this moment to familiarize yourself with the back button on your internet browser window and come back in about a week when all of this is over and I have some video game material to report on.

1 comment:

  1. not sure if you read your comments but i found this job listing and says telecommuting is ok: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/med/2201611949.html hahahaa

    ReplyDelete